RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Basic Refund Policy
- There are 3 types of items GreenerMart sells, and all 3 have slightly different Refund Policies:
Retail Items: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If you don't like the item or it is defective, we will either replace it at no cost to you, or you can send it back to us for a full refund.
Clothing: Due to how our products are manufactured and produced, we are unable to accept refunds on clothing currently. This is because our clothing products are currently in high demand and we are unable to process refunds for these at the moment.
Free Promotional Items: Due to the nature of these free promotional items, there is no refund applicable because you are not paying for the item. You pay for shipping, but that cost is not refundable because it goes towards actually shipping the item.
- Can I CANCEL my order?
- Yes absolutely. Currently we allow cancellations within 48 hour of placing the order. Should you wish to cancel after this time, we are afraid it is too late, however we are more then happy to provide a 50% refund upon receiving your item. You will be able to keep your item.
- If your item is damaged or needs to be replaced please feel free to contact us with an image of the item and we will be happy to work with you. This does not include any clothing material size changes.
What do I do if I received the wrong shirt or my shirt is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your order number and how we messed up.
- We will take care of you and cover all costs of getting you the right shirt. We will send you a new shirt and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes. We will make sure to correct the issue ASAP!
How long does shipping take?
Important: Please Note That Orders May Take Up To More Than 28 Days To Arrive. This is already due to the Holidays Season coming up. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Your presence is a great honor for us and we are working as much as we can to shorten the shipping period.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping on most Items is FREE, however our FREE promotional items incur a small shipping charge.
Do you ship internationally?
- Currently we ship worldwide. We have some special products which ship to the US within 4 days. These products are clearly stated in the product description in red text.
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order by clicking on your tracking number in the email we sent you! You can also find out by emailing to our customer support desk at email@example.com
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 12-20 days to get your shirt printed, shipped, and delivered. All shirts ship from our US or EU print facilities and travel to your address, tracking numbers available.
- If you're still not sure, just email us. We're happy to help.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So please don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
- Just email us and we will be happy to help you.
SHIRTS & APPAREL
What type of t-shirts do you print on?
- We print on the finest, softest, comfiest tees made from 100% combed and ring-spun cotton. Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton/48% polyester. Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton/10% polyester
How are your shirts printed?
- We use a world class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology.
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs, plus fast turnaround.
Where do your other items come from?
- GreenerMart is all about bringing you specialty items for a unique price that you won't find anywhere else. We source items from all over the world. Because while some of our items do come from right here in the US, there are many items that are simply not available stateside. To keep a diverse group of products you will love, we go far and wide to find the best manufacturers designing the coolest stuff.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Sure, no problem! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away.